This project was done under a Non-Disclosure Agreement.
The client for this project is a multinational company selling healthcare products and services and operating worldwide. The company had an old website that was lacking essential features required for the successful marketing of their products and their CMS was old and underpowered. In addition to this they wanted a single solution to manage all of their content on web and mobile. They run detailed analysis and our agency won with Sitefinity as a CMS over other competitors bidding with Kentico, SiteCore, Adobe Experience Manager and others.
Their key set of requirements included:
- Multilingual & Multicountry set up (multiple languages per country)
- Ability to dynamically change content based on logged-in user location and age
- A small online shop to handle low volume orders
- The shop had to have a corresponding mobile app for both Android and iOS that had to be synced with the CMS
- Easily accessible marketing & analytics data
- A number of 3rd party integrations
- Front-End development based on designs from a partner agency
- Work on the SEO requirements along with a partner SEO agency
Based on their set of requirements we decided that their best option would be to use Sitefinity as it had a large part of the features required out of the box.
Our approach was:
- Plan the whole development process according to an Agile methodology
- Configure all of the required Sitefinity features according to best practices
- Fully utilise Sitefinity's headless capabilities in order to expose content from the shop to the mobile apps
- Built iOS & Android apps with Xamarin Forms and implement an outstanding UI through the integration of the Grial UI Kit
- Code the front-end of the site according to latest trends
- Deep work on the SEO requirements along with the partner agency
- Deploy on Azure, work on developing a DevOps pipeline
The end result was one outstanding product that allowed our client's marketing team to run simultaneous campaigns on multiple countries and regions worldwide, perform A/B tests daily, accurately gauge analytics data and properly separate access levels between different country managers and translators.
Updated results for 2020 showed very satisfactory ROI on the project and great improvement in user experience